Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Has That Grayson Been Up To?

Grayson, as always, is one of the brightest spots in our lives these days. It's like he makes everything better. I even feel like our marriage is even more layered. Seeing Andy as a father makes me love him even more as a husband. We have found a great balance of parenting, so far :) We haven't gotten into a need for disciplining or anything like that though! It's great that Grayson has a consistent bedtime that allows Andy and I time to enjoy each other still. There was a time that it felt like that would never happen! I'm always amazed at how quickly Grayson picks things up. He's started shaking his hands when he's, "All Done". It's super cute. He is standing all the time on his own and even took a few steps a few days ago. Andy is so excited for him to walk and I keep reminding him to slow down, it happens fast enough! I will say, those steps were very exciting! Here are some of Grayson's current faves...

Otis' kennel. Yep, pretty gross. I was making his breakfast last week and peeked around the corner to find him here. In "jail". I of course grabbed my camera before I told him to get out!


Falling asleep watching tv. Okay, not really, he was looking down, but it looks like it, huh?



Smoothies. 'Nuff said. His favorite is milk, banana, fig and kiwi.



This is "Grayson's Cupboard". He's allowed to play in here to his heart's content. He's currently making himself some toast :)


Asking for more. Now, what does he want more of? Who knows!



One of his treasures from the cupboard he's not supposed to play in :) He's currently cooking Buzz Lightyear. This steamer will keep him occupied for half an hour sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment