Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Celebrations Part: I

We spent a couple of days before Christmas with Scott, Kathy, Thomas and Erma. We had prime rib and all sorts of goodies. We had dinner and then opened some presents. We had a lot of fun and it was good to be able to have a whole evening together. Grayson got a really fun race track with cars and Avery got a lamp for her room. Andy had gotten an early present of motorcycle tires :) I got some awesome snow boots and some other goodies! Here are some pictures of our evening. Such a beautiful baby with such a sweet personality!


I love how he's looking at his sister.
I really love these kids :)

The kids with Grandma and Papa

Grayson and Uncle T

Grayson's present

Avery's new cupcake lamp. It's a very welcome addition to her room.

Grayson REALLY loved the nutrcrackers. He even was putting the cell phone up to his ear.

Avery didn't enjoy her accessory :(

Giving Grandma Kathy some kisses.

Grayson wouldn't let me take his picture, so I tricked him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment