Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Girl

"Baby Girl", that's what the little girl I watch calls Avery. Always has and probably will for awhile. Grayson is still "Bubbas" to her! Avery is doing really well. She's sleeping, eating and growing nearly perfectly. I took her into the doctor at 10 weeks (almost 2 weeks ago) and she weighed in at 11 lbs and measured at 24 1/2 in. Dr. Bergstrom said she look great and home we went. Lately she's been really chatty and is moving closer to laughing. She smiles all the time and at just about anyone (she has her favorites though :) )! She's so much fun! She still likes to sleep a lot, but has long periods of time awake. If she's entertained she stays awake better, but will also be happy passing the time snoozing. She's eating every 2.5 to 3 hours. She is still sleeping in the cradle in our room. She could easily be moved, but I just can't part with her in my room yet! She goes to bed between 10 and 10:30, rising again anywhere between 4 and 6. She holds toys and can follow things really well. She's taking a fondness to her brother that I'm excited to see grow over the years.!
Here's Avery hanging out on the quilt our friend Heather made her.

Chilling on the monkey mat.

Passed out at a playdate.



Trying to get away from mommy at the park!



The most recent picture, sitting like a big girl grinning at mommy :)


1 comment:

  1. So cute! In that last picture I see Grayson in her, I think its the way she is smiling. Funny but I hadn't seen that before. Great seeing you on Sunday. Looking forward to this year and growth group visits and maybe playdates too!

    ReplyDelete