Grayson's discovered some new activites lately. He's gotten pretty good at pulling up on things. They have to be a little on the shorter side, but he can manage his saucer, us, rubbermaid containers, and other various things. He's a monster/maniac in his walker! He flies through the kitchen and plows into your heels. I'm thinking about putting it up soon so he won't hurt me anymore! We had his 9 month check up on Monday and he's looking great! He weighed in at 16 lbs 8 oz and is 27 inches long. He jumped in his height percentile and stayed the same with his weight. We knew he had gotten even more lanky since he's been constantly on the move lately. Even though he's little compared to some of his friends, he's healthy and right on track :)

Here's Grayson standing at his crib rocking the Ichiro shirt! We stood him here, he didn't pull up. However, the day this picture was taken I went in to get him out of his crib and he was standing up! Totally startled me :)

King of the mattress! Andy was lowering the crib (again!) after said event and he was crawling all over his mattress on the floor.
.jpg)
We are so excited to take him to his first Mariners game some day. I'm sure Papa and Wora will have to come along!

I was telling Andy a few weeks ago that Grayson would soon figure out how to get under his saucer...well, he did!

Hi guys!
Adoreable photos. I love the Mariners shirt. Im glad Grayson is such a healthy boy. This mover is going to keep you and Andy on your toes!
ReplyDelete