We hit the Milton-Freewater pool last week with three out of the four Hutchison's (Erin, Hannah & Joel). Tim had football practice so he couldn't make it. Andy, Grayson and I headed out, grabbed some Mickey D's and met them there. Grayson, as always loved the water. They have a really shallow area and Grayson could sit and splash in it. The water was a bit chilly, but he doesn't seem to mind as much as he used to. Of course, we had to sport the fauxhawk! I think Andy secretly wishes he could have a mohawk. Unfortunately, his secret hair talent is growing a fro! Anyways :) Andy had a blast playing with Hannah! All in all it was a great night. It was worth the $9 for sure. My only regret is that we waited so long to do it!
Joel's bald head is jealous of Graysons fauxhawk. I laughed picturing Andy sporting a mohawk. I cant imagine his hair being to cooperative with that style! That was a fun evening!
Follower of Jesus...Wife to Andy...Mama to Grayson, Avery and Rowan. I love being in the kitchen and adding a little nutrition in with my addiction to sweets. I am a Pampered Chef consultant that is blessed to stay home with our kiddos. Trying to simplify and make my life less noisy so me and my Creator can talk a little easier!
Joel's bald head is jealous of Graysons fauxhawk. I laughed picturing Andy sporting a mohawk. I cant imagine his hair being to cooperative with that style! That was a fun evening!
ReplyDelete