
Here ya go Erin! Okay, so seriously, I only took four pictures during our weekend at family camp. Two of them are of Grayson sleeping...exciting, huh? I love the one of him eating. It's so cute! We finally got smart and brought a booster for him to sit in while we fed him. He's so wiggly that he needed contained! I'm typing as I'm listening to little one cry. I hope he falls asleep soon. Sounds like he's pretty ticked at me! Poor guy. He possibly has some teeth coming through, but who knows. I hope it's teeth. That way, when they're in maybe he'll start sleeping well again.
We went to family camp last weekend with our church. It was so nice. There's nothing like being surround by your church family. We stayed in the trailer so we had some heat at night, which was nice since Grayson gets so chilly. (Still screaming.) We have all our meals prepared for us, gotta love not cooking! We do take turns helping out though.
There's lots of things to do, but you don't have to do any of it. There's a talent show, softball, basketball, volleyball, slip & slide, family games, swimming, the list goes on. We have church service in the morning followed by brunch. (Stopped screaming). So nice. (Screaming again). We took Grayson swimming and of course, he loved it! I myself though it was a bit on the chilly side, so we didn't stay in too long. It was just nice to hang out and relax. Andy did quite a bit of playing, which I was glad to see. He works so hard and doesn't get many chances to blow off some steam.
There's lots of things to do, but you don't have to do any of it. There's a talent show, softball, basketball, volleyball, slip & slide, family games, swimming, the list goes on. We have church service in the morning followed by brunch. (Stopped screaming). So nice. (Screaming again). We took Grayson swimming and of course, he loved it! I myself though it was a bit on the chilly side, so we didn't stay in too long. It was just nice to hang out and relax. Andy did quite a bit of playing, which I was glad to see. He works so hard and doesn't get many chances to blow off some steam.(Screaming) So, as you can see tell Grayson is having a hard time sleeping these days. I'll keep you updated on how that turns out :) Andy and I's anniversary is on Monday, the 17th. Seven years! I tease Andy and say that we should call it like it is and say it's eleven years because that's how long we've been putting up with each other :) We're going to leave Grayson with my mom and dad and go out to a nice dinner. We were going to go to Creektown, but they aren't serving Chicken Marsala right now, so we're going somewhere else (it's the only reason I
go there). More details to come! I'm pretty excited to have a real night out. I don't know that we've had one since Grayson was born. Since (stopped screaming after 20 minutes, crossing my fingers now) Grayson will be 8 months on the 17th (spoke too soon, screaming again) it's been 8 months at least since we've had a night out. I could be wrong, but I don't recall any such event :)
go there). More details to come! I'm pretty excited to have a real night out. I don't know that we've had one since Grayson was born. Since (stopped screaming after 20 minutes, crossing my fingers now) Grayson will be 8 months on the 17th (spoke too soon, screaming again) it's been 8 months at least since we've had a night out. I could be wrong, but I don't recall any such event :) Can you believe my baby's almost 8 months old?!?!? Where has the time gone? He's scooting around so well. Instead of crawling with his knees, he's using his toes to push himself forward. It's pretty cute. Before I know it he'll be running around. (Done crying, sleeping, yet whimpering pretty loudly :( Breaking mommy's heart). The things we do to our kids. Well, that's about all we're up to right now.
P.S. No children were harmed in the writing of this blog. I did get up multiple times to give paci back and make sure he hadn't got twisted up in his bumper pads.





Thank You! Enjoyed reading it and love the pictures. PS: I think that teething ring was recalled:) seriously. Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDelete