Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Last Couple of Months

I know, I know, I'm a serious slacker but here's a bit of what we've been up to.  I have a few pictures as our cameras, yes plural, have been having issues.  So we don't have a ton of pictures from the last few months.  Sad, since the kids have been up to so much :(  So, in quick run-down format...

In the last couple of months...
...We celebrated Andy's 28th birthday at growth group one night...


...Avery mastered the art of feeding herself and drinking out of a sippy cup and straw...

...Grayson found new ways of entertaining himself...


...We went on some horse rides, some real, others not...

...Avery climbs everything, stands up anywhere and by herself...


...Grayson gets up too early and can't make it until naptime...

...Daddy takes G to the kids' rodeo and gets the worst pictures ever...

...Avery breaks out in mystery rash...

...Messes are made...

...And cleaned up...

...Family nights are had, complete with milkshakes once!
So, all in all we've been good!  Avery finally cut her first tooth and has yet to cut another one since.  She has stood up in the middle of the floor without anything to hold on to.  Grayson's in his crib converted to the toddler bed, and has been awesome!  Here's to keeping up a bit better and to saving for a new camera.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post!! Love your family! I was actually just getting ready to get on you for slacking in the blogging dept:)

    ReplyDelete