Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Much New To Do

Grayson decided to learn quite a few new things one day last week. Literally...one day.
*I found him hanging from a baby gate, stuck, because I'm sure he had no idea how he got there, yet alone how to get off!
*He has strated pushing things around on his knees.
*He got his arm out of his sleeve and was trying to pull the whole thing off. He started saying kitty and yuck (he's adding those to the short list of words he "says").
*He gets up on his feet and bear crawls.
*He will hold anything he has in his hand up to his ear if you say "Hello" to him.
It was quite the day! He's starting to say "Uh oh" and yesterday he started pointing at what he wants. That little brain of his is exploding and I'm so glad I get to see it all happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment